MILWAUKEE BOAT LINE POLICIES
1. Copyright Disclaimer
- Submissions. Submissions you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site include but are not limited to unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any federal, state or local law.
- Images. Images, photographs, illustrations, computer drawings, video clips, etc. may be the property of MBL, its clients, or illustrators and photographers hired by Milwaukee Boat Line, and are used on this website in accordance with individual agreements. Milwaukee Boat Line does not grant any express or implied right to you under any license, patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information. Use of any image (photograph, illustration, computer rendering, video clip, etc.) from this site requires written permission from Milwaukee Boat Line and/or any other party, as appropriate.
- Generally. All materials used on this site, including all images, are copyrighted and are protected worldwide by copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Milwaukee Boat Line LLC. The materials on this website are provided by Milwaukee Boat Line for informational purposes only. Pages may be printed out for your personal use only.
- Links to other materials. Milwaukee Boat Line is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Milwaukee Boat Line does not necessarily endorse companies, services or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Milwaukee Boat Line will not sell, distribute or share information about you with any third party. Milwaukee Boat Line is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all of it's website visitors, as well as the security of all data collected for any purpose. Because your privacy is important, any personal information you supply will be used only for communication with you for Milwaukee Boat Line business, according to your stated preferences. All e-newsletters, announcements and other forms of electronic communication will be made available to you on an opt-in basis, and you may opt out of such communication at any time with formal written notification.
3. Public cruises
Tour times and schedules are subject to change based on weather, demand and other circumstances outside control of Milwaukee Boat Line. The Captain may deviate from any described tour route if reasonable or necessary for the safety or comfort of the passengers. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited on vessels. Milwaukee Boat Line reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone that appears to be intoxicated, impaired, or otherwise may present a safety concern. Explosives, flammables, firearms, weapons, illegal substances, and other dangerous items are prohibited and may be confiscated by Milwaukee Boat Line. No objects or materials of any kind may be thrown or allowed to fall into the rivers or Lake Michigan. You understand that known hazards exist during boating, including without limitation slipping or falling on stairs or on deck, getting on and off the boat, weather, waves, exposure to the elements, acts of God, collisions with boats, dockwalls or other objects, and suffering any type of accident or illness without easy access to medical facilities and other perils of the sea. These and other similar risks may result in injury, illness or death. By participating on a Milwaukee Boat Line tour, you expressly assume all risk of injury, death or damage arising as a result of such hazards.
- Generally. If Milwaukee Boat Line cancels a cruise for any reason, including weather, customers may elect to either: (1) receive a complete refund for prepaid tickets; or (2) exchange prepaid tickets for an alternate cruise date on an indentical cruise. Milwaukee Boat Line does operate in the rain, but in rare occasions, we may cancel tours because of unsafe conditions.
- Public Sightseeing & Brews & Brats Cruises. Milwaukee Boat Line will provide a full refund of the ticket price for individual Sightseeing and Brats & Brews Cruise tickets provided the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the scheduled cruise departure. Cancellations may be made by contacting our office at 414.294.9450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Other Public Cruises. Tickets purchased for all public cruises other than those expressly indicated in the preceding section are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Private Charters. Our refund policy can be found in the Private Charter Terms & Conditions provided with every private charter proposal.
5. Cancellations Due to Weather
Milwaukee Boat Line does not necessarily cancel cruises due to rain. In the event of severe weather, Milwaukee Boat Line in consultation with it's captain will decide whether it is safe for the vessel to depart. The captain may alter cruise routes as required to avoid inclement weather, traffic, or other safety concerns.
6. Private Charters
- Rates. The minimum cost for a private charter is based on a two-hour cruise. You may elect to shorten the cruise time, but the cost will still be based on a two-hour cruise. Additional cruise time is charged on an hourly basis. Listed prices does not include sales tax.
- Exclusive Use. All private charters include exclusive use of the entire vessel.
- Complete Terms & Conditions. A complete copy of our Private Charter Terms & Conditions is provided with every private charter proposal.
- Currentness. Last updated 4/20/16. Rates & terms are subject to change.
7. Guests with Disabilities & Special Needs
Every guest is important to Milwaukee Boat Line. Whenever possible, Milwaukee Boat Line will gladly assist guests with limited mobility, wheelchairs, or other special needs. While the Americans With Disabilities Act does not currently apply to our passenger vessels, we are committed to making our vessels and dock as accessible as possible. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of our vessels, please feel free to contact us.
8. Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Mutual respect is one of our key success factors at Milwaukee Boat Line, and we are committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunity and that is free from harassment and discrimination. Milwaukee Boat Line makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to our owners, employees, applicants, customers and business partners (including independent contractors, vendors and suppliers).